Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#1 : Powershell Basics : Pyramid program

I remember those old days, when I was learning programming. Making pyramid, paliendrome, fibonacci series, factorial and so many. Basically, these all were little difficult in those days and now they look like building block for making a programmer. Aaah! what a philosophy. 

Recalling those days, I am writing the same pyramid program in powershell. 
I have written one-liner:

for ($x =0; $x -lt 21; $x++) { "*" * $x }



Yes, this is sufficient! 
If you are learning programming with Powershell, you make seek my help. I can give you roadmap. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of using Powershell to do stuff like this! Ascii art!

    - Adam
    http://www.adamtheautomator.com

    ReplyDelete

#112: How to handle xml document in Powershell?

 In PowerShell, you can handle XML data using various cmdlets and methods provided by the .NET Framework. Here's a basic guide on how to...